Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bake it Pretty

That's what I'm talking about. If your going to bake it...make it pretty. A friend of mine gave me this link Bake it Pretty. They have some really cute stuff!

I got my order today and it was just so sweet. It came Priority Mail and when I opened the box, this was inside.















And this was on the invoice.














Here are the liners I ordered




























The site is laid out really well. The standard baking cups are all together...unlike another site I ordered from where they are all mixed up and for someone new to their cupcake obsession it's really easy to order the wrong size.

I hope you check it out and find something cute! Now I'm off to the kitchen to bake. I just gottta decide which liners to use...so many choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment