Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ohhhh...Ahhhhhh...More Cupcake Liners

Hehehe. These are greatness.















These are Reynolds Brand Foil Liners. Not your average silver ones you get in the grocery store either. As you can see though, the inside is foil.

I searched the Internet for them several days ago and wa'la! I first found them and ordered them from My Brands. Today I also saw them for the first time at Bake it Pretty.

I already know what cupcake I'm baking this weekend to go in the black and white liner.

On another related note, Cupcake Monday at the office was a success. My taste tester gave all the cupcakes he tried a 10. Woo hoo. I dispersed about 3 dozen cupcakes through out the building coffee rooms and all were gone by about 2:00.

I'm going to try a Vegan recipe soon, if not this weekend.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment